At South Georgia College you can choose to relax beneath tall, shady pines or get involved in one of many events going on around campus. Our campus is full of activities!
- Author talks and fine arts performances.
- Seasonal and cultural celebrations.
- Honors and service groups.
- An active athletic department featuring GCAA and NJCAA men’s baseball, women’s fast-pitch softball and men’s and women’s soccer.
- More than 20 student organizations including academic, religious and sports-related clubs.
- Numerous student activities to fit nearly every interest.
- State-of-the-art Wellness Center featuring an indoor competition-sized swimming pool and a top-quality fitness center.
Get Involved! Student Life.
Students who get involved in clubs and activities while enrolled in college-level courses have greater success in their studies, and in their professional careers. Student activities include: Student Government Association (SGA), campus organizations, student publications, dramatic series, special events, intramurals, Honors Day, and other events initiated by students or coordinated through Student Success.
Our newly renovated Clower Student Activities Center opens in Fall 2007 offering a unique setting perfect for socializing, studying or activities.
Student Activities Board
- Want to meet fun, energetic and outgoing people?
- Want to get VIP access to the hottest events on campus?
- Want to add impressive leadership skills to your resume?
- Want to spend YOUR student activities fees?
If so, join the Campus Activities Board which is responsible for planning and facilitating special events on campus. These activities take students away from the books for a while. If you're interested, contact:
Director of Student Life
Student Activities Coordinator
Clower Center 1102