Thank you for your interest in the South Georgia College Foundation
Scholarship program. Click here for a list of the endowed scholarships and
the criteria requirements for each that are currently available. Some of the
scholarships have very specific eligibility criteria, if you match the
criteria of any of these scholarships, be sure to tell us on your
application. All SGC Foundation scholarships require a written essay to
be submitted along with the application. In order for you to be considered
for any scholarship, you must send your essay with this application. The
essay should include your introduction, future goals and how scholarship
funding will assist you in your educational goals. (500 word max).
We will automatically consider you for all general interest scholarships, so
you will only need to fill out one scholarship application.
- Even if you are HOPE eligible or qualify for other financial aid, you
are still eligible to apply for an SGC Foundation scholarship.
- Click here to download the scholarship application or call the Office of
External Affairs, 912.260.4269 to request an application.
- In addition to the individual criteria of any scholarship the following
will be used to determine final selection of recipient:
- Financial need
- Other outside funding or awards being received
- Final admission acceptance by the institution
- Finally, please send in your application and essay before the deadlines
- Fall Admission: March 31
- Spring Admission: November 30
Questions or Comments?
Get in touch with us at:
The Office of External Affairs
South Georgia College
100 West College Park Drive
Douglas, GA 31533
SGC Foundation Scholarships
View our Financial Aid section for