International Student on Student Visa
Applicants who are on Student Visa must complete the following requirements:
- Provide an official English translation and evaluation of all transcripts showing a minimum
2.0 high school grade point average (GPA) and proof of graduation.
- Applicants whose first language is not English and whose language of instruction was not English throughout secondary school must meet the English proficiency requirement by submitting the results of the SAT I with a minimum verbal score of 430 (12 ACT) or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 523 (paper-based), 193 (computer-based), or 70 (internet-based).
- Provide documentation of sufficient resources to cover tuition, room and board, health insurance and other living expenses. Send an affidavit from your financial sponsor and an official letter from the sponsor’s bank stating a dollar amount of readily available deposits in U.S. currency.
- Copy of I-94, Visa, or other immigration documents. If you are already in the U.S., send a copy of your passport, visa, and I-94 card (DHS Departure Record). If you are currently attending school, you must also submit a copy of your I-20.
- All International students are required to purchase or be exempt from
University System health and accident insurance. Use this link to log in to
your account, create an online account, enroll online, apply for a waiver,
or access our Health Insurance 101 or FAQ information.
- International students should contact the Admissions Office immediately so that an enrollment professional can customize the enrollment process for each student and his/her unique situation.
Application for Admission