The Registrar's Office, located in Engram Hall, is responsible for:
- Providing academic transcripts.
- Enrollment verifications.
- Withdrawal from classes/college.
- Requests for transient study.
- Registration process.
- Major and advisor changes.
- Maintaining permanent records of students after they have enrolled.
- Creating class rolls and grade reports.
- Evaluating graduation requirements.
- Planning and coordinating of the graduation ceremony.
The Registrar's Office hours are Monday-Thursday, 9 am-4 pm, Friday 8 am-noon.
South Georgia State College
100 West College Park Drive
Douglas, GA 31533
Administrative Assistant for Records