Graduation Ceremony Spring 2013
- When: Thursday, May 2nd, 9:00 am on the lawn in front of Peterson
- Graduate Arrival Time: 8:00 am.
- Wednesday, May 1st at 12:15 p.m. in front of Peterson Hall.
- The photographer will be available for anyone interested in having their
portraits made at 8:00 am before the ceremony.
- Guests will not need a ticket/announcement to attend. We will have
plenty of seating for all.
- Guest Arrival Time: Guests need to be seated before 9:00 am. The ceremony
begins promptly at 9:00 am.
Caps, Gowns, & Announcements
- Caps and gowns must be ordered through Herff Jones.
Click on this link
to place your order online. Online ordering deadline is March 22th.
- Caps and gowns may be picked up at the Bookstore in Engram Hall beginning April
- Graduation announcements, as well as diploma frames, class rings, and
other accessories are also available through Herff Jones and can be ordered
- Diplomas and transcripts will be held if you have any outstanding
financial obligations (including $40 Graduation Application fee, overdue
library books, library fines, or parking fines).
In order to be awarded the degree you have earned, you must apply for graduation.
If you will meet your graduation requirements by the end of Spring 2013, but
have not submitted a completed Notification of Graduation—Do So Now!
P Print a
of Graduation form (click to access)
P Complete the form
with your advisor
P Pay your $40
Graduation fee at the cashier’s window
P Get the required
signature from the Financial Aid Office
P Submit your
completed form to the Registrar’s Office