Mental Health and Wellness
Below are resources that provide helpful information on a variety of mental health issues.
The links should not be used as a substitute for seeking help from a counselor.
ULifeline - online resource center for college students mental health and emotional well-being.
Go Ask Alice - Q & A forum for health and mental health issues offered by Columbia University.
Half of Us - site focuses on mental health awareness by using the stories of both celebrities and average students who have dealt with mental health issues.
- Anxiety Disorders
- BiPolar Disorder Health Center
- International Foundation for Education and Research on Depression (IFRED)
- Understanding Depression
- National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA)
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa & Associated Disorders (ANDA)
Find a Therapist
- College Guide for Current & Prospective LGBT Students
- Human Rights Campaign
- Parents, Families, Friends, and Allies
- United with LGBTQ People to Move Equally Forward
- Campus Pride
- GLBT National Help Center
Adjustment to College